Following the State Government announcement on 22 July 2021, all retailers remain open. The requirement for customers and staff to wear a facemask at all times whilst in the Centre has extended until 6am on Friday 30 July. We encourage everyone to register their visit via the Check In QLD app located at each of the Centre’s entrances.
We ask all customers to follow all Queensland Health directives when visiting. Morayfield Shopping Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice of the Government and health authorities. This page will be updated following any announced changes to restrictions.
It is mandatory to wear a face mask when visiting the Centre. The State Government will review this restriction on 22 July 2021. Some exemptions apply including children under 12 years of age and particular disabilities and medical conditions. Information on how and when to wear a face mask can be found here.
You will not be permitted to enter Morayfield Shopping Centre without a mask, unless your are a exempt person.
Please register your visit to Morayfield Shopping Centre by scanning our Check In QLD App QR code. The QR code can be found on all entrance doors, on our hand sanitiser units and on Food Court entry columns. Learn how to download and use the QLD App here.
If you do not have a compatible mobile device or require assistance, please visit Centre Management (next to Williams) where we’ll assist and register your visit.
Visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre
When visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and going to the bathroom
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers before entering the Centre and retail stores
- Staying more than 1.5m away from people
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have travelled overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
Thank you for your continued support and take care of yourselves, your family and friends.