Morayfield Shopping Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice of the Government and health authorities. This page will be updated regularly following any announced changes to restrictions.
It is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask when visiting the Centre. You should carry a face mask with you and use it when you are unable to socially distance yourself. Information on how and when to wear a face mask can be found here.
You will now be asked to show your vaccination certificate on entry to our enclosed cafes, restaurants and BCC Cinema. You will be required to continue scanning the Check In Queensland App on entry to these venues.
Check In Queensland App
You are no longer required to scan the Check In Queensland App when entering the Centre or most of our stores. You will be required to continue scanning the Check In Queensland App on entry to venues that require proof of double vaccination such as our enclosed cafes, restaurants and BCC Cinema.
Visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre
When visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and going to the bathroom
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers before entering the Centre and retail stores
- Staying more than 1.5m away from people
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have travelled overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
Thank you for your continued support and take care of yourselves, your family and friends.