Morayfield Shopping Centre is open for trade. Please note, however, some retailers have reduced trading hours. We suggest you check with your favorite store as to their current opening hours before visiting the Centre.
Morayfield Shopping Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from Government and Health Authorities. We are committed to make sure you are updated on the steps we are taking to help continue to protect the health and well-being of our community.
With the easing of restrictions in Queensland, social distancing and good hygiene practices remain essential. We continue to take proactive measures to ensure our Centre continues to be a safe place to visit, work and enjoy. These steps include:
- Increased cleaning rotations with particular focus on high touch point areas (i.e. food court, travelator, amenities)
- Provision of sanitiser stations throughout the Centre
- Signage to promote Government health directions
- Proactively encouraging personal hygiene with customers, retailers and suppliers
- Increased focus on social distancing measures, including on-ground markers, signage and regular announcements
Visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre
If you are visiting Morayfield Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when visiting the Centre (medical exemptions accepted)
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and going to the bathroom
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers before entering the centre and retail stores
- Staying more than 1.5m away from people
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have travelled overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
Morayfield Shopping Centre has the right to refuse entry to anyone without a mask, however medical exemptions will be accepted.
Thank you for your continued support and take care of yourselves, your family and friends.
Morayfield Shopping Centre Management